Although it is in the shepherd family like the German Shepherd, the Belgian Malinois has a distinctly different body structure. The Malinois has a slightly smaller build with a finer bone structure.
These dogs, when carefully chosen and bred from the finest Belgian Malinois breeders, are well-balanced, level-headed dogs that are quite easy to control. The current trend in law enforcement is to use the Belgian Malinois instead of the German Shepherd. In the Netherlands, 90% of the canine police force consists of this breed, while the working German Shepherd accounts for the other 10%. In previous years, this percentage was reversed.
Great Protectors and Companions
Once exposed to the elite training of the Command Control Protection breeders, the Belgian Malinois will prove to be a highly effective personal protection dog as well as a great companion.
At Command Control Protection Dogs, we seek out and train only the finest Belgian Malinois, most often bred in Europe. These exceptional dogs make a tremendous addition to your personal protection plan and to your family.